Looking for a delicious way to liven up your breakfast routine? This Fried Egg Yolks recipe is sure to do the trick! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this dish is packed with flavor and protein.
Plus, it’s easy to make and can be on the table in no time. So why not give it a try? You might just find that it’s your new favorite way to start the day!
How to make Fried Egg Yolks?
For the perfect sunny-side up eggs, start with fresh eggs. Crack each egg into its own small bowl. Gently slip each egg into a nonstick skillet over low heat. Use a fork to pierce the yolk and white several times before cooking so they blend together as they cook.
Cook the eggs until the whites are completely set and the yolks have thickened but are still soft, about 3 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, carefully transfer the eggs to plates. Serve immediately.
> Get to know more about this Fried Egg Yolks Recipe through this video here:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 6 cups vegetable oil, divided
- 6 slices bread, toasted and cut into thirds
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, flour, salt and pepper. Heat 1/2 cup of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs are just set but still slightly runny. (Do not overcook or they will be dry.)
- Place the toast pieces in another large skillet and pour the remaining 1/4 cup oil over them. Cook for about 2 minutes per side until golden brown. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mayonnaise and remaining 1/4 cup oil until well combined. Set aside.
- To assemble the sandwiches, place one piece of toast in each of 4 bowls. Top with equal amounts of egg yolk mixture and then top with the mayonnaise mixture. Serve hot.
Use fresh eggs and a non-stick pan, heat the oil in the pan before adding the eggs, then season the eggs with a little salt and pepper
Read more related posts:
Fried egg yolks are a classic French cooking ingredient and can be used in a variety of dishes. They are a rich source of cholesterol, protein, and vitamin B12, and are a good source of niacin, vitamin E, and potassium.
Fried egg yolks can also be a healthy snack option. The following are the nutrition facts for a fried egg yolk.
- Serving Size: 1 yolk
- Servings Per Container: about 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 73
- Total Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 149 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Sodium: 153 mg
- Potassium: 5 mg
- Total Vitamin B12: 0.4 mcg
- Total Vitamin E: 0.8 mg
- Total Vitamin K: 2.6 mg
A study has been conducted to find the best recipe for fried egg yolks. The results are in, and we have a winner! This recipe is easy to follow and produces perfect fried egg yolks every time.
If you’re looking for a delicious way to cook your eggs, look no further than this fried egg yolks recipe. This method is quick, simple, and foolproof. Plus, it yields perfectly cooked yolks every time. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try!
Check out our page exorecipes.com for more interesting posts and blogs about recipes and food content!